Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Doubling Up - Group, Parallel Lines - Photo Challenge

With so many possibilities for photos of a group, I happened to look down at my desk at work at a GROUP or pile of rubber bands that I had rescued from my rubber band ball to use for something I was working on.  This is how they came off the ball.  The ball is so big that they really get stretched out and just naturally curl up.  


I've been relocated to the school library to work this week as they are jack-hammering the concrete pad and sidewalk outside our front entrance.  Noise I do not need!  There were a number of things in the library that could have been used for this prompt, but I thought this might be the most colorful.


The angle of the picture sure makes it seem that if you continued those silver bars downward they would intersect eventually, but it's just the way the picture was taken.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.