Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Teasing

Just a little bit of teasing of what's to come.   Soon.


Is this robin a harbinger of spring?  Or is he just begging for the feeders to be filled? (taken through the window at school)


Will we be looking at the flowers outside the window soon?


With more predictions of the "white stuff" coming again a few times over the next 7 days, I think we'll be waiting several more weeks to be seeing those flowers outside and we'd better keep the feeders full as the birds will surely be needing some human help staying well fed.

I had to stop and take a picture of the sunset (with my cell) as I was leaving my doctor's parking lot this evening.  The sun setting behind that building on the Duke Estate almost made it appear to be on fire.   I assure you it wasn't flaming but the sun was.  




3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what that is . . . what a sunset!!! And I love the robin. I don't get to see robin in central California and I miss them so. When I was small our family always would see who could spot the first robin in the Spring. I think my parents continued to do that - even after my brothers and I were grown and gone. I seem to be getting lots of Dad memories this week. Hope Spring comes for you soon . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the card, Lorraine. I love it. Since my husband wouldn't let me take the solar pig to work last year because he fell in love with it, I will take this one for my desk at work. It will definitely cheer the place up.

    I have been seeing robins for two weeks now. I can't believe they are here already. I hope it is a sign of good things to come this Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the window photo.
    And it's so strange, to me, to see your American robin. I hope he is a harbinger of Spring for you.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.